Dîner de Noël 2016
Monday, December 5th
6:30 – 10pm
Leif Erikson Lodge
2245 NW 57th St
Seattle, WA 98107
Join us for our annual fundraising dinner and support the Alliance Française de Seattle! This year, enjoy a 3-course meal prepared by local French chef Jacques Boiroux and local wines provided by Woodhouse Winery. The Alliance Française de Seattle is honored to host the French Consul of San Francisco, M. Emmanuel Lebrun-Damiens as our special guest of the evening. Fundraising activities will include silent and live auctions, and “raise the paddle.”
TICKETS - Please RSVP no later than Sunday, December 4!
A special thanks to our event sponsors!
Silent and Live Auctions
For the first time, we will be holding a live auction with some amazing prizes thanks to our generous donors!
- Club Med 7-night vacation to one of the following destinations
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific / Mexico
- Club Med Punta Cana / Dominican Republic
- Club Med Cancun Yucatan / Mexico
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay / Florida, USA
- Club Med Turkoise / Turks and Caicos
- Dinner for 6 at the residence of the French Consul General of San Francisco
- Dinner for 4 at your home prepared by chef Thierry Rautureau
- One-Year Cable + TV5 Monde subscription
Select the winner is back!
Purchase tickets in-person, online, or over the phone to participate and enter to win great prizes!