Build a solid foundation in French with this basic immersion program.
Level A1 includes courses A1.1, A1.2, and A1.3
• understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases aimed at satisfying basic needs
• introduce yourself and others; ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, people you know and things you have
• interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help
Level A2 includes courses A2.1, A2.2, and A2.3
• understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment)
• communicate according to simple and routine tasks requiring simple and direct exchanges of information on familiar and routine matters
• describe, in simple terms, aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need
Reinforce oral and written communication skills.
Level B1 includes courses B1.1, B1.2, and B1.3
• understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc
• deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken
• produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest
• describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
Reinforce your knowledge of French grammar and practice both oral and written skills through socio-cultural themes.
Level B2 includes courses B2.1, B2.2, and B2.3
• understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization
• interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party
• produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
Master the French language perfectly.
Level C1 and level C2
• understand a wide range of demands, longer texts, and recognize implicit meanings, express yourself fluently and spontaneously without an obvious search for expressions
• use the language with flexibility and effectiveness for social, academic and professional purposes
• produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices