Join the Alliance Française de Seattle
Become a member today!
We welcome members from all other Alliance Française organizations. All our membership privileges will apply.
Why you should join
Whether you are a francophone, a Francophile, a language student or a parent wanting to share your French heritage with your children, membership at the Alliance Française is an excellent opportunity to meet people, to develop your French knowledge, and to discover local arts and culture while enjoying a strong connection with everything French!
Alliance Française members receive exclusive benefits year-round!
- Year-long registration fee waiver for all our French language classes and workshops
- 10% discount starting on the second group class or workshop in the same quarter (applied automatically at checkout)
- Access to private and semi-private classes at AFSeattle
- Access to AFSeattle’s French choir
- Annual subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- Free year-round access to the Culturethèque online library: e-books, audio books, magazines & newspapers, documentaries, and music
- Free access to the monthly digital edition of Pluma Magazine
- Free use of our French language library with borrowing privileges for books and DVDs for all ages
- 40% discount for an annual subscription to France-Amérique magazine (monthly)
- Access to film screenings in our library
- A matching service to help you find conversation/practice partners for your specific needs (Tandem Practice)
- Free tickets to French films sponsored by AFSeattle at the Seattle International Film Festival and French Cinema Now
- Reduced-price tickets to French-language films shown in Seattle with our partners (Scarecrow, Seattle Art Museum, Northwest Film Forum)
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting and access to our annual report
- Exclusive invitations to cultural events in the Greater Seattle Area (Seattle Art Museum, Seattle International Film Festival, Orchestra Seattle & Chamber Music Seattle, Broadway musicals, UW Meany Hall World Series, Wine Tasting, and many other soirées)
How to join
Simply get your membership or renew it online, or come by our office to do it in person!
Family (2 adults & children in the same household) $100
Youth (under 18) & Students (accredited post-secondary) $60
Seniors (65+) & Veterans $60
French teachers in WA State $60
By phone 206 632 5433 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org