In 2019, the Alliance Française de Seattle launches a scholarship program for French learners.
One scholarship will be allotted per academic term (4 per year). Scholarships can be valid for any group class: general, intensive, specialized, workshop, or conversation.
- must be a member of AFSeattle (or become one by purchasing a 1-year membership)
- must have reached a proficiency level of A1.3 or higher
- must be a WA state resident
An applicant can receive a maximum of 1 scholarship per year.
How to apply
In order to apply, you will need to provide:
- an updated resume
- a letter of motivation stating why you are a good candidate for a scholarship and what you plan to do with the education you receive
- the course(s) you wish to apply for (A2.1 or higher)
Our course catalogue becomes available on February 14, 2019.
We will be accepting applications between February 14 – March 28, 2019.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Please title your email: “Scholarship Application”