In 2019, the Alliance Française de Seattle launches a scholarship program for French learners.
One scholarship will be allotted per academic term (4 per year). Scholarships can be valid for any group class: general, intensive, specialized, workshop, or conversation.
- must be a member of AFSeattle (or become one by purchasing a 1-year membership)
- must have reached a proficiency level of A1.3 or higher
- must be a WA state resident
An applicant can receive a maximum of 1 scholarship per year.
How to apply
In order to apply, you will need to provide:
- an updated resume
- a letter of motivation stating why you are a good candidate for a scholarship and what you plan to do with the education you receive. The letter can be submitted in English or French.
- the course(s) you wish to apply for (A2.1 or higher)
Please email your application to email@example.com with the subject “Scholarship Application AFSeattle.”
Applications for Winter 2020 will open on October 30 and close on December 16.
AF students with scholarships:
W19 – Christine Longe Intensive Week A2
SPR19 – Valeria Sanchez-Jimenez B1.1