Help us remain the premiere destination for French culture and language in Seattle!
The Alliance Française de Seattle is a nonprofit organization (501c3) that relies on a variety of funding sources for its activities. Supporting the Alliance Française de Seattle means:
- Playing a direct and key role in the promotion of French cultures
- Facilitating the development of rich educational programs for children and adults
- Making possible the growth and continued excellence of our cultural programming
Volunteering is one of the easiest and most essential ways to support us. Volunteers work in the library, at cultural events and in the administrative offices. It is a great opportunity to enjoy the best of French culture and meet fellow Francophiles.
Volunteers can benefit from academic credits or trade in their volunteer hours for French classes!
- 5 hours of volunteer work = a 1-year individual membership to AFSeattle
- 25 hours of volunteer work = 1 full 22-hour French course (such as a Conversation class, any level)
- 40 hours of volunteer work = 1 full 33-hour French course (standard group class, any level)
Also, check if your employer has a Volunteer Hour Matching Program! This will allow them to donate to AFSeattle for your generous volunteer time.
If you’d like to volunteer at AFSeattle, please fill out our Registration Form!
The Alliance Française of Seattle appreciates the generosity of sponsors, corporations and organizations that look to further the visibility of their products and services through in-kind donations.
- To make an in-kind donation for our upcoming Fundraising Gala on Nov 18th, 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORPORATE MEMBERS & SPONSORS
Through the Alliance Française de Seattle, your organization supports artistic, cultural and educational endeavors among Francophone nationals and Americans. The Alliance Française de Seattle cultural and educational programs provide excellent opportunities for visibility and brand exposure, while reaching out to a large and demographically diverse audience. It aims to support the arts, cultural exchanges, French language as well as sustaining diversity among our cultures. Partner organizations receive exclusive benefits and access, while helping us reach an ever-expanding global audience.
Thank you to our current sponsors!
To become a sponsor, contact us now.