Help us remain the premiere destination for French culture and language in Seattle!
The Alliance Française de Seattle is a nonprofit organization (501c3) that relies on a variety of funding sources for its activities. Supporting the Alliance Française de Seattle means:
- Playing a direct and key role in the promotion of French cultures
- Facilitating the development of rich educational programs for children and adults
- Making possible the growth and continued excellence of our cultural programming
WAYS TO SUPPORT US:
- Becoming a sponsor
- Becoming a cultural, educational or institutional partners
- Becoming a food/drink partner
- Making a direct donation (tax-deductible and eligible for Gift Matching Programs)
- Volunteering, to benefit from academic credits or to trade in volunteer hours for French classes
- Making in-kind donations
- Shopping on Amazon Smile
- Becoming a member of AFSeattle
For more information on sponsorship and partnership opportunities, contact us now.