Enjoy a most authentic French experience during the holiday season!
The AFSeattle is excited to present the second edition of its cultural and gastronomic trip with language immersion in partnership with Florence Bangue-Tandet and the Domaine des Florines.
Enjoy cultural, historical, linguistic and culinary discoveries in a beautiful and authentic setting. Discover northern France in an experience tailored for you by a professional, native French instructor.
This one-week immersion program in northern France includes:
- daily trips and excursions to local towns, cities and UNESCO heritage sites
- visits of museums and historical sites
- lunches at various typical regional restaurants and brasseries
- daily homemade dinners prepared by a Chef with local speciality products
- local wine, beer and aperitif tastings
- a home away from home in an authentic family-owned Bed & Breakfast
- daily French classes linked to the cultural program to fully immerse you in this French environment!
Recommended level: A2+ and higher
Dates: December 13-21, 2019
Location: Marchiennes, France
Meet the Host & Instructor!
Florence Bangue-Tandet, FLE professor, is a French native from Lille. She relocated to Seattle 14 years ago with her family. She holds a Master’s in Teaching English/French as a second language from Seattle Pacific University.
Email Florence to arrange a meeting or to get more information at email@example.com. Florence will lead French classes tailored to your level and needs. Find out more about her teaching experience, the history of the B&B, and the cultural program she and her husband Michael have planned for this trip!
Rooms & Rates
There are 8 rooms available for booking. Every room has a private bathroom (bath or shower). The buildings are all adjacent. Rates are all-inclusive (accommodation, meals, classes, visits, restaurants). Airfare not included.
- 1 suite, upstairs, private bathroom (with bathtub) $2990
- 1 superior room, upstairs, private bathroom (with bathtub ) $2890
- 1 studio, ground floor, kitchen and terrasse, easy access shower, with separate bedroom with sleeper sofa – $3190
- 1 suite, upstairs, private bathroom (with bathtub ) $2990
- 1 standard room, upstairs, private bathroom (with shower ) $2790
- 1 studio, ground floor, kitchen and terrasse, easy access shower, with separate bedroom with sleeper sofa – $3290
- 1 suite, upstairs, private bathroom (with bathtub) $3190
- 1 superior room, upstairs, private bathroom (with bathtub) $2990
A 20% discount will be applied for couples sharing a room.
Book by November 10, 2019 to secure your room!
For booking, please contact Florence & Michael by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a $1500 deposit.